Linda Jacobson is an education writer and editor based near Los Angeles, California. She graduated from Georgia State University and has worked at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Education Week.
- Aug. 18, 2017 Schools' grad rates might be hiding negative effects of student mobility
- Aug. 17, 2017 Districts start school year with thoughts on how to handle Charlottesville protests
- Aug. 17, 2017 Early home environment impacts elementary success
- Aug. 17, 2017 Low-income families gain greater broadband access under Comcast program
- Aug. 16, 2017 Research: Principals don't give teachers the truth about performance
- Aug. 15, 2017 New study to explore effectiveness of online credit recovery classes
- Aug. 15, 2017 School leadership expert outlines ways to support undocumented students
- Aug. 15, 2017 Districts communicate new lunch debt collection plans, take efforts to end 'shaming'
- Aug. 14, 2017 Teachers wrestle with how to improve students' writing — and their own
- Aug. 11, 2017 Districts in solar eclipse's path see unique learning opportunity
- Aug. 10, 2017 Minnesota issues best practice guide for serving transgender students in public schools
- Aug. 10, 2017 NCES survey: Charter principals more likely to be black or Hispanic
- Aug. 9, 2017 NYC to add more community schools this fall
- Aug. 8, 2017 Survey: Teachers not deeply involved in professional development decisions