Ben Unglesbee is a reporter with Education Dive. Ben previously reported on the retail industry for Retail Dive. Prior to joining Industry Dive, he covered retail, agribusiness and other industries as a reporter for the St. Louis Business Journal. He has also worked as a reporter for the Lawrence Journal-World, the Kansas City Star and the Capitol Forum, a Washington, D.C.-based news service that covers policy and regulatory affairs. A native Midwesterner, he earned his bachelor’s degree in economics and English from the University of Kansas and a master’s in journalism from the University of Missouri.
5 ARTICLES BY Ben Unglesbee
- Dec. 11, 2018 Dream Center sued over claims it misled students on Art Institutes accreditation
- Dec. 10, 2018 U of South Carolina provost could be U of Minnesota's first female president
- Dec. 7, 2018 Higher ed consolidation could pick up in 2019, Fitch says
- Dec. 6, 2018 Education Corporation of America shuts down after ACICS pulls accreditation
- Dec. 4, 2018 Harvard hit with lawsuits over single-gender club policy