We are looking for a Talent Management Specialist who can deliver a talent development management process and a management efficiency process to the company.
- experience with similar responsibilities in IT companies;
- general understanding of the IT industry;
- experience in career development, talent management, and performance;
- experience in organizing training events;
- excellent communication and organizational skills;
- attention to detail, multitasking;
- result orientation, ability to analyze, flexibility, communication skills, ability to find an approach to people, ability to listen and hear, independence, ability to set priorities, responsibility, competent written and oral speech.
- implementation of Performance Review;
- executive resume help, writing linkedin profile, communication with management leads to prioritize business and talent;
- talent management throughout the company, including performance management, assessment of training needs, training and development;
- implementation of development planning for company employees (development maps/matrixes), assistance to team leaders in building an implementation of professional development, selection of programs;
- development of leadership development programs in accordance with the needs of teams;
- implementation of the mentoring / mentoring process, implementation control;
- analysis of the progress and results achieved by employees;
- analysis of feedback, the results of the implemented systems and processes for continuous improvement, identification of trends and opportunities.
- continuous monitoring and monitoring of implemented procedures, process improvement;
- providing support for sustainable development programs with diversity: incl. trainers / lecturers / other industry experts.
- Participation in projects to increase staff loyalty, internal corporate work.
- Participation in other HR projects of the company.
- work that allows creativity, promote their ideas and make decisions;
- friendly ambitious team;
- all opportunities for professional growth and implementation;
- a probationary period of 2 months, all according to the Labor Code;
- comfortable office;
- salary - depending on the level and wishes of the candidate.