- Times Higher Education (THE) has released its latest international university rankings, and the California Institute of Technology took the No. 1 slot for the second year in a row.
- The list of 400 universities, which represents a collaboration between THE and Thomson Reuters, evaluates schools based on teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
The top 10 schools on the list were:
- California Institute of Technology (United States)
- Harvard University (United States)
- Stanford University (United States)
- University of Oxford (United Kingdom)
- Princeton University (United States)
- University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (United States)
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom)
- University of Chicago (United States)
- University of California, Berkeley (United States)
From the article:
The California Institute for Technology has been named the best university in the world for the second year running in the latest league table of the top universities.
Published by Times Higher Education (THE), the latest rankings show that the University of Oxford has risen two places since 2011 to take joint second place alongside Stanford university. Harvard takes fourth place with the University of Cambridge taking seventh after dropping one place. ...