Educause 2015: What you need to know from higher ed IT's premier gathering
Your hub for all of our coverage from Indianapolis
If Educause felt a little bit bigger to you this year, that's because, well, it was.
The 7,662 total registrations for this year's show were an 11% increase over last year, and the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis also packed a whopping 308 exhibitors compared to last year's 260. Education Dive was on hand to check out the latest ed tech on display, speak with CIOs about driving innovation, learn about Google education evangelist Jaime Casap's vision for education, and take in several keynotes.
In case you missed the show or just didn't have time to take it all in, we've compiled a complete list of our Educause 2015 coverage below.
- Wednesday at Educause: Motivation, disruptive innovation, and top IT issues: Catch up on the sessions and all of the latest announcements from Dell, McGraw-Hill, Pearson, and more.
- Thursday at Educause 2015: Campus Computing Project, Google, and CIOs: Get caught up on the sessions and all of the latest announcements from Ellucian, Cengage, Blackboard, and more.
- 4 ways CIOs can lead change on campus [Educause 2015]: We caught up with a quartet of CIOs prior to a panel session to discuss their experiences in innovation.
- 2 things you should know about Google ed evangelist's vision [Educause 2015]: Jaime Casap says schools aren't broken, but they do need to adapt.
- 9 ed tech developments to note from Educause 2015: With over 40 more exhibitors than last year, there was plenty to see on the show floor in Indianapolis.
Would you like to see more education news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Education Dive email newsletter!
Follow Roger Riddell on Twitter