Two of the most important trends in campus tech ranked highest with Education Dive's readers this week. A look at a potential online education bubble popping got everyone thinking, while BYOD-related results from our new "Mobility in Higher Education Survey," which will be published in full on Monday, also made waves. To catch up on the most popular reads of the last few days, check out the links below:
- CIOs worry about these BYOD and mobile campus issues more than anything else: Our 2013 "Mobility in Higher Education" survey found that one tech topic sticks out above the rest.
- The importance of mobile tech at universities in one chart: Is your school in the minority when it comes to tech priorities? Check out what we found out during our 2013 "Mobility in Higher Education" survey.
- Trustee warns Howard U. may not exist 'in three years': The vice chair of Howard University's governing board called for a vote of no confidence in the school's president.
- We asked CIOs if their schools have BYOD policies yet: Their answers from our 2013 "Mobility in Higher Education" survey may surprise you.
- Is the online education bubble about to burst?: A Forbes writer believes it is, and argues that it will come long before a bubble for traditional college ever exists.
Would you like to see more education news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Education Dive email newsletter!