Social networks, Obama's proposal and Trump: The week's most read education news
The 10 largest university networks on LinkedIn dominated reader interest in a week where lawmakers continued to weigh President Obama's higher ed affordability proposal and a lawsuit against for-profit Trump University had its namesake wigging out.
Check out our look at three education trends from recent earnings releases, our interview with FacultyRow CEO Jeffrey Finder and more in this week's most read education news.
- LinkedIn's 10 biggest university networks: How do they compare?: What fields and companies are students at LinkedIn's 10 biggest university networks going on to work in?
- Obama's new higher ed proposal: 4 pros and 4 cons: The president's education plan thinks big, but the devil is in the details.
- 3 education trends reshaping the industry: If recent indicators hold true, the status quo is no longer an option for for-profit colleges and textbook publishers..
- N.Y. sues Trump over alleged phony university : The mogul says the lawsuit is politically motivated.
- FacultyRow's CEO talks 'Super Professors' and academia's fragmented job market: Jeffrey Finder's network has amassed over 100,000 leading global academics.
Would you like to see more education news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Education Dive email newsletter!
Follow Roger Riddell on Twitter